The Church


All Souls' Church was built in 1852 of Kentish ragstone.  It can comfortably seat 150 in its Victorian pews, and additional seating is also available in a small gallery.  The Father Willis Organ is regularly maintained and is in good condition.  The churchyard in which the church stands is no longer used for burials, but is not officially 'closed'. The main burial ground is a short walk along Eynsford Road and has benefitted from an extension (consecrated by the Bishop of Tonbridge in October 2004).  This is expected to provide space for burials for a good number of years.  



The Church Room below was a welcome addition in 2018. 












Printer Printable Version